Solved[FSOD] Error when using a command to spawn an item.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[FSOD] Error when using a command to spawn an item.
When I try to use a command I installed to give myself an item I've placed in dat1.xml I get a strange "ART" error.

This only happens with custom items.

The item I made worked when it was in Addition.xml (Only moved it over, deleted it from addition.xml, and replaced "ext="true" with "type=0xc343")

Code for the item and command are below

(Note: Command doesn't belong to me, I adapted a command I found on MPGH to spawn the custom item.)

Image of error: http://puu.sh/qeGKG/dbabc5cd05.png

Command
Code:
    internal class MaxPotCommand : Command
    {
        public MaxPotCommand() : base("8/8", 0)
        {
        }
        protected override bool Process(Player player, RealmTime time, string[] args)
        {
            for (int i = 0; i < player.Inventory.Length; i++)
            {
                player.Inventory[4] = player.Manager.GameData.Items[0x3434]; //MaxPot
                player.UpdateCount++;
            }
            player.SendInfo("Drink to Max your character 8/8");
            return true;
        }
    }
Item:
Code:
<Object type="0x3434" id="8/8 Potion" >
    <Class>Equipment</Class>
    <Item/>
    <Texture>
      <File>lofiObj2</File>
      <Index>0x35</Index>
    </Texture>
    <SlotType>10</SlotType>
    <Soulbound/>
    <Description>A potion that will instantly 8/8 your character</Description>
    <Sound>use_potion</Sound>
    <Activate stat="20" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="21" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="22" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="26" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="27" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="28" amount="100">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="0" amount="1000">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Activate stat="3" amount="1000">IncrementStat</Activate>
    <Consumable/>
    <Potion/>
    <BagType>5</BagType>
    <feedPower>150</feedPower>
    <DisplayId>8/8 Potion</DisplayId>
  </Object>
If you just dumped straight into the dat, it's not gonna work. you need to edit the client dat 1. For tutorial on how to do it check out bear/cat he has a tutorial.
Quote Originally Posted by katiente View Post
If you just dumped straight into the dat, it's not gonna work. you need to edit the client dat 1. For tutorial on how to do it check out bear/cat he has a tutorial.
This comment is not even closely related to his post...
Quote Originally Posted by Spectre11 View Post
This comment is not even closely related to his post...
Yes it is? He helped him, compared to you. Go and shitpost in another section please.
Quote Originally Posted by katiente View Post
If you just dumped straight into the dat, it's not gonna work. you need to edit the client dat 1. For tutorial on how to do it check out bear/cat he has a tutorial.
Thanks it worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Meow//10char
you will always be Ted..
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
you will always be Ted..
You can call me
/closed solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us