Shoe Buying Service?
This is to all the sneaker heads here on the forum:
If you're not already aware of this then please pay attention. Simply put, the shoe market is over run with bots. If you don't have a bot, you're chancing of getting your hands on a exclusive release is slim to none. Regardless of how fast your internet is, how long you camp the online store, how many backdoor links you have, you simply can't beat a bot. Yes, you may get lucky at times but waste your time waiting on a hot release when it can get sold out instantly.
Now there are many bots that are available to purchase. I've been through all of them; from the cheap ones to the high end ones. For those people who don't know how serious this is just imagine a bot selling for $500. The cheap ones simply add your item to the cart but the catch is that you have to be already on the webpage. 90% of the time, the webpage will crash upon release which basically renders your bot useless. 10% of the time you get lucky with a backdoor link and you can get past all those people waiting but even then just imagine thousands of people checking out at once.
This is where the high end bots step in. These bots can allow you to add the size of your shoe to the cart and check out simultaneously. Not only that, you don't even have to be on the webpage. Just simply add the link to the site on the bot and it will take care of it. They can even bypass the captchas! This is truly the real way to get your hands on hot releases. Not only that, the resell game is insane. Resell prices for popular sneakers such as limited edition Ultra Boosts, NMDS, Yeezys, ETC go for double to triple their market price. If you can't beat them join them.
So why I am posting this here?
I think there's a pretty big potential to benefit from this and maybe someone here has had experience with these sort of things and can offer a service. I personally will never dish out $500 for a bot but I do have a cracked version of one. It's not the best but its an improvement for sure. If a service were to be made, the best way I think people can benefit from it is having the bot add the sneakers to their cart and you check it out. The process of adding shoes to your cart alone costs money. I've seen people paying upwards of $100 just to have their favorite shoes be added to their cart. Anyways, there's more to this but unless people are interested or have knowledge to share I won't bore you guys to death.
Let me know what you guys think.
If you're not already aware of this then please pay attention. Simply put, the shoe market is over run with bots. If you don't have a bot, you're chancing of getting your hands on a exclusive release is slim to none. Regardless of how fast your internet is, how long you camp the online store, how many backdoor links you have, you simply can't beat a bot. Yes, you may get lucky at times but waste your time waiting on a hot release when it can get sold out instantly.
Now there are many bots that are available to purchase. I've been through all of them; from the cheap ones to the high end ones. For those people who don't know how serious this is just imagine a bot selling for $500. The cheap ones simply add your item to the cart but the catch is that you have to be already on the webpage. 90% of the time, the webpage will crash upon release which basically renders your bot useless. 10% of the time you get lucky with a backdoor link and you can get past all those people waiting but even then just imagine thousands of people checking out at once.
This is where the high end bots step in. These bots can allow you to add the size of your shoe to the cart and check out simultaneously. Not only that, you don't even have to be on the webpage. Just simply add the link to the site on the bot and it will take care of it. They can even bypass the captchas! This is truly the real way to get your hands on hot releases. Not only that, the resell game is insane. Resell prices for popular sneakers such as limited edition Ultra Boosts, NMDS, Yeezys, ETC go for double to triple their market price. If you can't beat them join them.
So why I am posting this here?
I think there's a pretty big potential to benefit from this and maybe someone here has had experience with these sort of things and can offer a service. I personally will never dish out $500 for a bot but I do have a cracked version of one. It's not the best but its an improvement for sure. If a service were to be made, the best way I think people can benefit from it is having the bot add the sneakers to their cart and you check it out. The process of adding shoes to your cart alone costs money. I've seen people paying upwards of $100 just to have their favorite shoes be added to their cart. Anyways, there's more to this but unless people are interested or have knowledge to share I won't bore you guys to death.
Let me know what you guys think.

