AngryUsing Variables for BHOP Delay in AHK

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Using Variables for BHOP Delay in AHK

 
Code

;GUI font
Gui,Font,Normal s16 c0x0
;Header Text
Gui,Add,Text,x18 y10 w500 h250, BHOP Script by godlvl
;Function Text
Gui,Font,Normal s10 c0x0,
Gui,Add,Text,x30 y50 w250 h250,F11 :: Toggles Auto-Jump.
Gui,Add,Text,x30 y70 w250 h250,Space :: Use Auto-Jump.
Gui,Add,Text,x30 y90 w250 h250,F10 :: Panic Button.
Gui,Add,Text,x30 y110 w250 h250,BHOP Delay:
Gui,Add,Edit,x120 y110 vbhopdelay,Enter BHOP Delay Here
Gui, Add, Button, default, Submit BHOP Delay ;
Gui, Show,, Simple Input Example.
return
;show GUI
Gui,Show,x39 y21 w250 h100,




F11:: Hotkey, *space, Toggle
*~$Space::
sleep "%vbhopdelay%"
loop
{
GetKeyState, SpaceState, Space, P
if SpaceState = U
break
Sleep 1
Send, {Blind}{Space}
}
return

F10::ExitApp


For anyone that has experience with AHK, as far as I am aware, this variable is not working, the bhop script itself works. I need help regarding the sleep "%vbhopdelay%" as (I think) the variable doesn't work.

@ @Ally

Pretty sure him can help you out.
If it was AutoIT I would be more then happy to help, but to begin, you don't do anything with the button?
Please could you tell me what to do then?
Quote Originally Posted by godlvl View Post
Please could you tell me what to do then?
---Edit---
i recommend instead of them customizing it just have preset delays 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30.
when they select a preset delay it will equal a random letter
then the letter will equal the delay

(Kinda Example)

Pressed Preset delay "Five"
Five = 5
5 = %vbhopdelay%

if you do not understand i can make a small example with ahk code

Yeah, I understand, I've got one working in actual hack, I just wanted to see how powerful AHK is. Thanks for the help, issue sorted.
Quote Originally Posted by godlvl View Post
Yeah, I understand, I've got one working in actual hack, I just wanted to see how powerful AHK is. Thanks for the help, issue sorted.
actually here i fixed your problem
Try it im pretty sure this will work
Code:
;GUI font
Gui,Font,Normal s16 c0x0
;Header Text
Gui,Add,Text,x18 y10 w500 h250, BHOP Script by godlvl
;Function Text
Gui,Font,Normal s10 c0x0,
Gui, Add, Text, x30 y50 w250 h250 ,F11 :: Toggles Auto-Jump.
Gui, Add, Text, x30 y70 w250 h250 ,Space :: Use Auto-Jump.
Gui, Add, Text, x30 y90 w250 h250 ,F10 :: Panic Button.
Gui, Add, Text, x30 y110 w250 h250 ,BHOP Delay:
Gui, Add,Edit, x120 y110 vdelay ,Enter BHOP Delay Here
Gui, Add, Button, default, Submit BHOP Delay ;
Gui, Show,, Simple Input Example.
return
;show GUI
Gui,Show,x39 y21 w250 h100,




F11:: Hotkey, *space, Toggle
*~$Space::
sleep "%vDelay%"
loop
{
GetKeyState, SpaceState, Space, P
if SpaceState = U
break
Sleep 1
Send, {Blind}{Space}
}
return

F10::ExitApp
/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?