WTBBuying BTC for My Paypal (Can pay 10% more on the dollar)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying BTC for My Paypal (Can pay 10% more on the dollar)
I pay using Friends and Family to avoid issues!

I give u $1.10 per $1 BTC.

I will NOT go first AT ALL! I don't care if you're the admin of this site , WILL NOT GO FIRST.

Vouches:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=897127

Looking to buy around $100-$500!

Skype: Toounfair.mel
Sent him the BTC and the transaction was confirmed, still have not received the PayPal amount that he said he would give.
Quote Originally Posted by svxn View Post
Sent him the BTC and the transaction was confirmed, still have not received the PayPal amount that he said he would give.
I think he is scamming as another member haven't recieve for what he paid for. Open a scam report
I will NOT go first AT ALL! I don't care if you're the admin of this site , WILL NOT GO FIRST.

lal scummer
this is scammer!!! He scamm me.No Work him
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?