Thaz's Vouch Copy Thread

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Thaz's Vouch Copy Thread
Username: Thaz
Country: United States
Trades Completed: >30
Vouch Copies Completed: 1
Preferred Method of Contact: PM first and then Skype
Why pick me: I have been a part of this community for 6 years, as of the creation of this thread. I speak very fluent English and am able to provide the upmost qualities in my vouches. ALL of my vouches are done as objectively as possible; I do not bother with attempted bribes. I also take time with my vouches--I prefer quality over quantity.
Last Update: 7/27/2016
Hello. Do you give Vouch for Amazon refund service ?
Quote Originally Posted by Okan76 View Post
Hello. Do you give Vouch for Amazon refund service ?
what even is that question? hahahaha
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us