SolvedProcesskiller - Bypass?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Processkiller - Bypass?
Hello,
I want to ask... Is this working to kill the process "GameGuard.des" with the processkiller?!
My english is so bad but I hope you can understand me.
Is this bypass-methode patched or not.

Becouse I want to make then a tool.. He killed it in 2-3 Sec.

bG
Aceilcode
Is it in "Blackshot EU" or "Blackshot Garena" ? If it's garena you wan't to bypass, use suspencion method!
If you wan't to bypass europe, use cheat engine (latest)!
BlackShot EU. Thanks
I can write a tool.. He do it self.. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Aceilcode View Post
BlackShot EU. Thanks
I can write a tool.. He do it self.. :3
No problem but remember one thing, soon, blackshot team
will detect newest version of cheat engine! Some parts of it are
already detected, this is how I suspect they are doing it!

Another thing you must remember - click the like button :P!
Been over a week with no updates/bumps after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?