Profiles after the CAP and patch?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Profiles after the CAP and patch?
Hello,

Is there anyway to get a "legit" profile after the patch yesterday and since you can't get more than 500 now, is there any profiles outthere with only that amount? and if anyone knows the chances of getting banned after that support thingy?
Yea. Anyone can take me Meg profile with so many offerings\any items (maps, for example)? Ranks does not matter.
Sry for my eng and tu!
Just cheat bloodpoints yourself with CE. I still haven't gotten a reset/ban. Only time will tell though.
Quote Originally Posted by T4lyX View Post
Just cheat bloodpoints yourself with CE. I still haven't gotten a reset/ban. Only time will tell though.
they blocked it recently didn't they ?
Quote Originally Posted by T4lyX View Post
Just cheat bloodpoints yourself with CE. I still haven't gotten a reset/ban. Only time will tell though.
W8. How I can cheat BP with CE? Old bypass method not worth.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?