New Console Killer

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
New Console Killer
What are y'all's thoughts on this new mini pc? It's running a full gtx 980 which is plenty powerful to run most games in high now days. It's pretty expensive though being over 1000$'s
Cool and stupid, for 1600, i want a 1080.
When the subject is "console killer" the pc atleast has to be in a somewhat similar price range
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
When the subject is "console killer" the pc atleast has to be in a somewhat similar price range
Not even, paying $1,600 for something that smashes consoles x10.
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
When the subject is "console killer" the pc atleast has to be in a somewhat similar price range
Yea really. I was getting really excited until I saw the price was not even close. He was like "twice the price!" or something and I was so excited
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Not even, paying $1,600 for something that smashes consoles x10.
It should deliver a 5-7x better performance, lets not exaggerate. But most people who buy a console, buy it because it costs 300$+you get a AAA game with purchasing it. This thing costs you 1600$ which is way overpriced, i think you could build a small form pc for 1200$ which would beat this thing outright.
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
It should deliver a 5-7x better performance, lets not exaggerate. But most people who buy a console, buy it because it costs 300$+you get a AAA game with purchasing it. This thing costs you 1600$ which is way overpriced, i think you could build a small form pc for 1200$ which would beat this thing outright.
Plus it's "less hassle" and "less problematic" and "simpler"
Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Plus it's "less hassle" and "less problematic" and "simpler"
Same shit lol, but if i had the budget for a 300$ budget for a console, this thing wouldn't appeal to me. I personally prefer to tune my rig, since i can just sell like a gpu 2-3yrs later for 40-35% of what i paid for it and slap in a new one no probs.
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
It should deliver a 5-7x better performance, lets not exaggerate. But most people who buy a console, buy it because it costs 300$+you get a AAA game with purchasing it. This thing costs you 1600$ which is way overpriced, i think you could build a small form pc for 1200$ which would beat this thing outright.
You obviously didn't watch the video otherwise you would know how good this thing performs against a Xbox One. Lmao. Thanks. GG. Of course it's overpriced, look at alienware? .. LOL look at RAZER! All overpriced, but everyone has different opinions and would deny that they are overpriced. Some people would argue that price for that size and that performance makes sense. Can't argue how people feel bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
You obviously didn't watch the video otherwise you would know how good this thing performs against a Xbox One. Lmao. Thanks. GG. Of course it's overpriced, look at alienware? .. LOL look at RAZER! All overpriced, but everyone has different opinions and would deny that they are overpriced. Some people would argue that price for that size and that performance makes sense. Can't argue how people feel bro.
Not that I own an Alienwaren PC or anything, but I'm curious as to what you'd recommend for someone looking for a 'Gaming' Laptop now-a-days? Price really isn't a concern, but I'd personally want something as top of the line as possible VR Capable and everything with a decent size screen and slick design.. I know they aren't ever really 'thin' but as thin as possible would be good too. Genuinely curious what you think. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by edblings View Post
Not that I own an Alienwaren PC or anything, but I'm curious as to what you'd recommend for someone looking for a 'Gaming' Laptop now-a-days? Price really isn't a concern, but I'd personally want something as top of the line as possible VR Capable and everything with a decent size screen and slick design.. I know they aren't ever really 'thin' but as thin as possible would be good too. Genuinely curious what you think. Thanks
I don't keep up with laptops, either way a 980m is you best bet and i dont know how VR would run on it, as "m", this being a laptop, not taking an actual video card, it's a chip, you're getting around 20%+ less performance than a 980 for desktops would perform, so VR won't be as good that's for sure.
Well, I thought it would've been at an equal price range, I guess not :P
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Well, I thought it would've been at an equal price range, I guess not :P
Where did you the thought of that? The video card in that thing (980) is x2 the cost of consoles lmao. Plus it's motherboard, size ect. The price will be no where near a console due to the video card alone not to mention the other components.

that answer your question?
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

that answer your question?
"New Console Killer" runs better than a console, my computer runs better than a console, it's a killer. Doesn't need to be equal to the price of a Shitbox one. Are you stupid? With your overused troll picture lmao.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us