Eevee Location?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Eevee Location?
I was wondering if anyone found a good location for farming Eevees for Vaporeon? I tried the ones on http://pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests on pokevision but nothing was really there.

Or would I be better off farming for Dragonite?
Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I was wondering if anyone found a good location for farming Eevees for Vaporeon? I tried the ones on http://pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests on pokevision but nothing was really there.

Or would I be better off farming for Dragonite?
I don't see how Dragonite's and Eevee's connect, unless you're referring to CP. In that case, farm the Eevee's. Vaporeon is currently the second strongest Pokemon in the game (right behind Snorlax) because of Water Gun.

As for where to farm them, I would suggest the park in New York. I got quite a lot of Eevee's there.

Latitude 40.720160
Longitude -73.879816
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I don't see how Dragonite's and Eevee's connect, unless you're referring to CP. In that case, farm the Eevee's. Vaporeon is currently the second strongest Pokemon in the game (right behind Snorlax) because of Water Gun.

As for where to farm them, I would suggest the park in New York. I got quite a lot of Eevee's there.

Latitude 40.720160
Longitude -73.879816
I was wondering whether or not to farm Eevee (For Vaporeon) or for Dragonite. Could've worded that better.

Thanks for the location. I'll load that into the bot for now.
I usually get a couple of Eevee at a local park
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
I usually get a couple of Eevee at a local park
same.

Eevee's are very common around my area.
google search and spoof to

Carlton Gardens, Victoria, Melbourne, Australia.

Its an Eevee spawn point, also Growlith's SE from there at Yarra park.
I catch them almost literally everywhere.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us