SolvedFinding addon concommands?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Finding addon concommands?
The one nice thing I noticed about a hack I bought once was that you could use a logging feature that picks up EVERY console command that happens, even ones you don't enter (such as depositing/withdrawing from an ATM), and I was wondering if anyone could help me log/sniff out those console commands so that I can at least attempt a couple of tricks with depositing/withdrawing money in custom ATMs on servers.
You just need to detour RunConsoleCommand and Player:ConCommand to see commands being run on you, don't see how that could help you find any exploits with ATMs though.
Quote Originally Posted by loKrrrkoZi View Post
You just need to detour RunConsoleCommand and Player:ConCommand to see commands being run on you, don't see how that could help you find any exploits with ATMs though.
this ^^^, but if you're trying to find an exploit with an atm, now a days most atm systems dont use concommands, would recommend kalis net lib logger which wa s released a while back here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1084690 if you're trying to find atm exploits
/Moved to the correct section.
Been over a week with no bumps/updates after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us