CF Mutation mode

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CF Mutation mode
I know alot of guys been waiting for this but here it is crossfires mutation mode. This update will be out next week!

Proof? Video:



This is what they said:

Z8Games is proud to announce that the long-awaited "Mutation Mode" update will finally hit Cross Fire next week!

Check out a special sneak peek of the mode on the new Cross Fire splash page here.

Spread the word like a bio-technological infection!

Mutation lands next week!

Please view our official trailer for the new mode at our YouTube page here.
Proof that they said this: Cross Fire - Free Online FPS ? Home


New Characters called:

Slug - Your garden-variety mosnter.
Berserker - A scientiffic abomination.
Titan - The pinnacle of nanotechnology.
Dread - Red and not quite dead.



New Weapons called:

Spike for Mutations - Infused with mutant-making nanotechnology.
New Grenade - A bug-bomb for Mutants. (I call this Death bomb!)
XM-8 Gold - A new zp weapon, I think.
And other weapons that I don't know.

3 New Maps Called:
13th street - Its a big map and only 1 bug
Port - Like port but different.
Laboratory2 - Like lab 1 but different.

Screen shots:











This is all I know...

Press the thanks button if I helped!
OMG!!!!!!!!
I cant wait!!!!
Never mind... Video is working now.
wat tha t blue gun in the cf call u know the cyan looking one with the scope because i was watching the vid and saw it in a gold colour turns out we getting new guns too =D
Quote Originally Posted by striker2x View Post
wat tha t blue gun in the cf call u know the cyan looking one with the scope because i was watching the vid and saw it in a gold colour turns out we getting new guns too =D
I think its called XM-8 Gold or something like that.
Been posted zombie mode .. look on threads
Quote Originally Posted by My name is lol View Post
Been posted zombie mode .. look on threads
Its not Zombie mode, its Mutation mode. It may look like zombie mode but it isn't. And also I know it was posted before. I posted this one with more info then the other one.
is this mutation mode ... player vs player .or. player vs environment ?? or both ??
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us