Error making UCE's
Well im using this tutorial:
http://forum.****************/viewtopic.php?t=61592
And ive got a problem. Ive got the part in the tutorial where i need to get errors. I had lots of errors and ive fixed them all but ive got another error not stated in the tutorial. This is the error. (I put my string as ******* so it wont get used on here)
I really dont know what to do. Could you please help this is my 3rd attmept at making a UCE. Thanks if you have any suggestions.
Yours, .-=m1k3y=-.
http://forum.****************/viewtopic.php?t=61592
And ive got a problem. Ive got the part in the tutorial where i need to get errors. I had lots of errors and ive fixed them all but ive got another error not stated in the tutorial. This is the error. (I put my string as ******* so it wont get used on here)
Code:
[Error] ********Handler.pas(362): Undeclared identifier: '**********50'
Yours, .-=m1k3y=-.



. Hopefully your tutorial will be