A few offsets

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
A few offsets
Going to post here since nobody looks in the thread for offsets.


I got most of these myself I got a few off lilli and Auto3x3C sorry if I forgot someone.

p.s I quit hacking. It's been fun. I mite upload mw3 server controller source if I can be bothered.

Code:
        //inportant addresses
        int ClientCleanName = 0x005C39B0;
        int Cbuf_AddText = 0x545590;
        int SV_GameSendServerCommand = 0x573100;
        int lobby_id = 0x0FF3430;
        int CG_DrawOverheadNames = 0x447130;
        int clientInfo_t = 0x9FA678;
        int cgs_t = 0x8F8A20;
        int entity_t = 0xA065C0;
        int wayPoint_t = 0x453600;

        //sizes
        int Main_Size = 0x38EC;
        int Class_Size = 0x62;
        int Health_Size = 0x274;
        int Dvar_Offset = 0xC;
        int Model_Size = 0x274;

        //Stuff for you
        int Tokens = 0x1CE2EA7;
        int DoubleXP_Time = 0x1CE2EFC;
        int DoubleGunXP_Time = 0x1CE2F04;
        int GUN_CM901_level = 0x1CE0E7C;
        int Map_Vote = 0x132CBC8;
        int Text_Size = 0x16C2F40;// defoult is 27, 30 looks good
        int MapName = 0x00A01870;
        int Fov_Address = 0x59E4EC4;
        int In_Game = 0x8DBD84;//0 if not ingame and 1 if ingame
        int Party_MinPlayers = 0x132FD24;
        int Party_MaxPlayers = 0x5C6763C;
        int Class_One_Name = 0x01CE13F8;
        int Class_One_Primary = 0x01CE13D0;
        int CurrentCMD = 0x1C96998;
        int Current_Team = 0x1C2C810;
        int ShowRcon = 0x105E5EC;// 16 defoult and 17 to show
        int ShowRcon_Extended = 0xB33868;//extended = 1 hide = 0;
        int RconText = 0xB38534;
        int RconLatestCMD = 0x1CA6AA5;

        //ingame shit
        int InGame_DisableKillcam = 0x1B9CE54;
        int InGame_ThrowingKnive = 0x1C2985C;
        int InGame_KnockBack = 0x1B9CE68;
        int InGame_JumpSlowEnabled = 0x7E0AF0;// disables showing down after jumping
        int InGame_Name_Nonhost = 0x9FA684;
        int InGame_JumpHeight = 0x7E0AA0;//float
        int InGame_JumpStep = 0x7E0A60;//double set to 0
        int InGame_G_CompassshowEnimies = 0x59EAB18;//offset 0xC
        int InGame_Host = 0xBA0DD0;//string
        int InGame_Lazer = 0x47CDF6;
        int InGame_TimeScale = 0x01CEB554;//Defoult 1 float
        int InGame_SqueezeScreen = 0x08F8A34;
        int InGame_PurpleScreen = 0x00A01364;
        int InGame_DrawNames = 0x447150;
        int InGame_ExplosiveB = 0x01C29930;
        int InGame_AdvancedUAV = 0x0047D212;
        int InGame_Norecoil = 0x0048A187;
        int InGame_Com_Maxfps = 0x1CECB84;
        int InGame_YourClient = 0x08FD0F0;
        int InGame_Name = 0x01C2C850;
        int InGame_Noclip = 0x1C2CA0C;
        int InGame_Health = 0x1A62FC4;
        int InGame_PAmmo = 0x1C29868;
        int InGame_SAmmo = 0x1C29850;
        int InGame_Recoil = 0x04826BD;
        int InGame_RedBoxes_nonhost = 0x08FCFB0;
        int InGame_RedBoxes_Host = 0x01C29450;
        int InGame_AllPerks = 0x01C2992B;
        int InGame_Model = 0x01A62F90;
        int InGame_Speed_Multi = 0x01C2C7FC;
        int InGame_Lag = 0x01C2C778;
        int InGame_Redbox_NoFlash = 0x00448828;//use a byte array of 2 with 0x90, 0x90
        int InGame_CrouchRun = 0x01C29931;//00 = off, FF = on.
        int InGame_XCoord = 0x01C2945C;
        int InGame_YCoord = 0x01C29460;
        int InGame_ZCoord = 0x01C29464;
Aww, don't I get a credit for basically explaining how you even open a disassembler?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?