Using C++

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Using C++
I'm probably going to make some people mad but I'm new to this thing.
I was wondering how I can use C++ on GMod.

Thanks.
Make a cheat? lol, use wpm/rpm externally and pointers internally cant really teach u c++ in a comment
If you want an example of a working gmod sdk check out my framework. https:// github.com/ph4ge/Dunked-Framework
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
If you want an example of a working gmod sdk check out my framework. https:// github.com/ph4ge/Dunked-Framework
have fun calling prediction without crashing
Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
have fun calling prediction without crashing
I'll figure it out when I get there
If you want to use a C++ hack, you either make it or you find someone who knows how to make it. Then you will use an injector because C++ hacks are .dll and the only way to use those in Garry's Mod is by using an injector. (www.google.com)
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbingLife View Post
If you want to use a C++ hack, you either make it or you find someone who knows how to make it. Then you will use an injector because C++ hacks are .dll and the only way to use those in Garry's Mod is by using an injector.
yes all c++ hacks for gmod are dlls
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbingLife View Post
because C++ hacks are .dll and the only way to use those in Garry's Mod is by using an injector.
you can actually make a C++ external hack (.exe) in gmod (and almost all games)
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us