G2A Refund service 30%
G2A Refund service 30%
I can refund anything which is over £10 including CSGO skins
I will need your login information or we can use teamviewer
You can either choose a new key or money back to G2A wallet. you cannot get a new CSGO item only refund
The service will take max 2 hours because of the queues in support
Payment methods
Amazon GC £
Steam GC £
OPSKINS GC
CSGO skins 20%
Amazon GC £
Steam GC £
OPSKINS GC
CSGO skins 20%
Contact me on Skype
xelahsilgneyzarc
Tos!
If i fail to get your refund i will give you a refund when applicable
You need G2A shield
If anything happens after refund i am not responsible
I can change ToS at any time
You need G2A shield
If anything happens after refund i am not responsible
I can change ToS at any time
No chargebacks



