Small simple hack for the cho0bs

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Small simple hack for the cho0bs
I got a special request to make just a weapon hack but I threw stamina in there as well. (I wanted to throw in more but then I felt I should stick with the request...)

Anyway, it comes with a list of weapon codes and it just about as simple as any hack can get. But it does have a nice background. In fact, it took me more time to locate the background for it then it did to type the code for the hack... lmfao

Status: UNDETECTED
Goat Pack.zipattachment deleted · 295 downloads before removal
i didint liked about background :[
It's a joke.

Thats George Bush. I think it is from him on a talk show a few years back...
no, its not joke, its a BIG joke. how long it took to find that pic?
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
no, its not joke, its a BIG joke. how long it took to find that pic?
It took about 5 minutes, I really need to organize my files....
I plan on putting even better ones in future releases.
Dose the gun do DAMAGE ????
Thanks Man, Its Undetected, but i Tried like all the weps, and none do damage.
LOL. That hack is realy for Choobs!!!
Well, has anyone ever got anything else to work besides shotgun and MP7 in item shop???


Besides, this one was just to distract cho0bs while you all go have some fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim09 View Post
Well, has anyone ever got anything else to work besides shotgun and MP7 in item shop???


Besides, this one was just to distract cho0bs while you all go have some fun.
lol some choob with hax asked me ingame why his weapons he got with a weapon hack....lol hacker noobs....
rofl not the best hack i've seen... haha what are you suppose to expect this is for choobs!!
nice hack but the weps dont do any damage
Quote Originally Posted by bertthesnurt View Post
nice hack but the weps dont do any damage
OMFG! Read what has already been posted!!!!!! Up here^^
I rarely use this but.... Me--><--You
Eat lead Bitch!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, Who's the Juggernaut now?


Damn, i'm trippin over here... I'm going to sleep... -_- Zzzzzzz
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?