Best spots to Bot in

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Best spots to Bot in
What is your favorite?
Mine is Santa Monica Pier just because I have not found a better place
Yea bro i like santa monica pier
Santa Monica or Sydney/Melbourne, Aus.
I have this exact thread made thats like, 5 down from yours man
I like central park because mostly at night time i would catch a couple of snorlax and a bunch of evee's
I haven't found a favorite tbh. I don't see how people are getting 175k-250k xp/h anywhere. I'm steady getting 45k everywhere basically.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I haven't found a favorite tbh. I don't see how people are getting 175k-250k xp/h anywhere. I'm steady getting 45k everywhere basically.
The bots that get like 100k+ are traveling at 200km+ and ignore almost everything to maximize evolutions. With human-like botting, you get around 45k.
Quote Originally Posted by Modular View Post
The bots that get like 100k+ are traveling at 200km+ and ignore almost everything to maximize evolutions. With human-like botting, you get around 45k.
What do you mean by ignore everything to max evolutions? I need to do this lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


What do you mean by ignore everything to max evolutions? I need to do this lol.
Most will ignore all Pokemon except Caterpie, Weedle, and Pidgy, and then pop a lucky egg and evolve everything at once.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I haven't found a favorite tbh. I don't see how people are getting 175k-250k xp/h anywhere. I'm steady getting 45k everywhere basically.
Yea that is what I get pretty much anywhere
Central Park or syndey , Sydney has like 300 pokestops lol
Melbourne in Aus is my favourite
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?