WTSHydra and Jake's Fitbit Surge SE Shop | Cheap & Reliable

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
can you do eu orders?
Quote Originally Posted by Omegalos View Post
can you do eu orders?
Yes we can!
Jake \ Hydra,

Does this come with charging cable?
Quote Originally Posted by GA$YGh45jhWR^jW$% View Post
Jake \ Hydra,

Does this come with charging cable?
Sadly no but you can buy the cable for like 4$ or so.
Quote Originally Posted by GA$YGh45jhWR^jW$% View Post
Jake \ Hydra,

Does this come with charging cable?
The fitbit alone does not come with the charging cable. It's only $4 online or so anyways.
Very fast and friendly contact. Did buy already 3 items and was suprised how fast they did my order. Very nice job guys
I sent the payment, went to bed, woke up, and it was finished! Great and speedy service

Edit: I take back my initial vouch, my order was canceled, will see how the seller resolves this if at all



Edit: Seller has contacted me about redoing my order, will update in the future
Quote Originally Posted by Arcane423 View Post
I sent the payment, went to bed, woke up, and it was finished! Great and speedy service

Edit: I take back my initial vouch, my order was canceled, will see how the seller resolves this if at all

Talking to you on skype right now , were re doing your order sorry for this inconvenience.
All of my 3 orders got canceled today ;(
Seller replied that he was redoing numerous orders, I have not heard anything from him since and he has been offline on Skype for a few hours. I recommend everyone hold off ordering until he gets his current queue resolved.
We will not be accepting any more orders until this is resolved. We are going to redo everyone's orders so please wait.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Most were finished and were shipped. Just need to finish the last couple that were cancelled/waiting.
Can you please close this! @Hova
@Hova

Please close this until we fix/complete all the pending orders.

Sorry for the delay!
ur slave did not get a vouch copy
to Ukraine you can ship ?
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?