Outdated[K-Relay] PermaCloak

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Looks safe, approved.
Ditto
/approved
Quote Originally Posted by joetiptoey View Post
Got an error.

Am I doing anything wrong? Dragged into plug-ins, launched as administrator. Doesn't load.
same here, with 2 laptops, windows 8.1 and win 10
Quote Originally Posted by joetiptoey View Post
Got an error. https://gyazo.com/f734b3bdca7eebff3e3f084a279a1362ⓘ

Am I doing anything wrong? Dragged into plug-ins, launched as administrator. Doesn't load.
Quote Originally Posted by sjdhfhf View Post
same here, with 2 laptops, windows 8.1 and win 10
Its because you use old K-relay
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
Its because you use old K-relay
How do i get new one? Can you link. Im getting same error as them
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
[[/url]
how to run it wtf
Quote Originally Posted by sahas10 View Post
That is the one i already use and i still get that error.
Well that's too bad :c.
Quote Originally Posted by sahas10 View Post
That is the one i already use and i still get that error.
I made that plugin using that version and I use that plugin with that version as well.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
Well that's too bad :c.
Quality shitpost.
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
I made that plugin using that version and I use that plugin with that version as well.

Quality shitpost.
Well sorry if I'm being a leecher as PKTINOS said but if possible could you pm me your folder since I still am not able to get it working.
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
Quality shitpost.
Sure feed the leechers.
Cool mememe
Quote Originally Posted by eyaloosj View Post
How to use ???
use k-relay, people who don't know how to use k-relay have a hard time but its ez once you get how it works.
k-relay is just bunch of hack files in one big file where you can press start and all of it runs.
if you want to add a new hack like how this guy made this perma cloak hack, you just add it in with all the other hack files.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?