HACK INFINITE AMMO

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HACK INFINITE AMMO
hi guys im checking all the forum and dont found a hack work for infinite ammo if anyone found plz post here thx
By any chance were you just on a server a min ago; with infamous?
Check my thread. The host tool give you unlimited ammo; the console makes you the host; etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Check my thread. The host tool give you unlimited ammo; the console makes you the host; etc.
Which you leeched from my thread on another hax site which i can't say becuase it stars out.
Quote Originally Posted by 9 Lives View Post
Which you leeched from my thread on another hax site which i can't say becuase it stars out.
Yea sorry bout that. I just had to because;

1. the esp hack i re-leeched had an outside link which Obama removed
2. you didn't post yours until I did

I think I'm getting it all messed up. Basically; I leeched it first because none of you understood the rules or were too lazy to re-post it here.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us