ArrowWTS|Cheap|USA Phone Verification |SMS and CALL|

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
I'll add you on skype.

edit;:

you can't do sms anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by akosipol View Post
I'll add you on skype.

edit;:

you can't do sms anymore?
I can, I choose not to because of the time it takes and just am going ahead and selling the method on getting real USA numbers, cheap sims etc. everything I learned
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
not doing the number service anymore but still selling the method to get the real numbers and how to get the sims loaded with $5 for only $1!

- - - Updated - - -

Also comes with how to get cheap phones that may use dual sim or just 1
Anybody who takes advantage of his method & decided to start selling please quote me so I can buy from you.
Hey can you add me on skype when you see this? I want to buy your methods skype: a.micael91
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?