WTS🐒 Turtle's League of Legends Gift Shop || NA Server βœ” CHEAP βœ” || BTC β˜… PP || 🐒

Posts 1–15 of 47 Β· Page 1 of 4
🐒 Turtle's League of Legends Gift Shop || NA Server βœ” CHEAP βœ” || BTC β˜… PP || 🐒
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS AVAILABLE, I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIT ALL THE PRODUCTS IN A THREAD DESIGN



ToS


  • No refunds
  • No chargebacks
  • I can change the terms at any time
  • I can deny my service to a particular individual
  • I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your account(s)
  • No sales trashing (pm me for any problems) else no support will be given
  • Paypal payment option is only for members I deem trustworthy.
  • By using my service you agree to my ToS


DO NOT ASK FOR A VOUCH COPY
Note : if you're not interested in the product, please send whatever you have to say through pm instead of leaving them on the thread. Thanks!
bump still selling!
@Turtle Give discount to first customer
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
@Turtle Give discount to first customer
Contact me and we'll figure something out
bump! still selling!
1350 RP is 7.5$ or Euros?
Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
1350 RP is 7.5$ or Euros?
I always use $
Bump! Online and selling!
Bump! Online and selling!
Bump! Online and selling!

Would you be willing to sell actual RP cards?
only na? i want to buy but eune
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Would you be willing to sell actual RP cards?
No, sorry. If I do sell rp cards I will be opening a new thread later
Quote Originally Posted by black_ops75 View Post
only na? i want to buy but eune
yes only NA atm
Bump! Online and selling!


Bump! Online and selling!
Posts 1–15 of 47 Β· Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?