HelpLink to this Discord?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Link to this Discord?
There was a thread posted earlier about the possible decryption of the API (or whatever it's called if not that) and I've been looking for Pokemon Go Botting Discords to join but I haven't found any good ones. One of you probably know this server, if you do could you please PM me or post an invite? Thank you.

Link of screenshot in question (I can't post links sorry)
i.imgur.com/ZCOWzTv.png
Quote Originally Posted by unturnedswagger View Post
There was a thread posted earlier about the possible decryption of the API (or whatever it's called if not that) and I've been looking for Pokemon Go Botting Discords to join but I haven't found any good ones. One of you probably know this server, if you do could you please PM me or post an invite? Thank you.

Link of screenshot in question (I can't post links sorry)
i.imgur.com/ZCOWzTv.png
This would be better off in the Discussion section next time. What you're looking for is found here.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?