spawn pokemon
Hi all! Im from Russia and I have a question. 
The other day I saw an ad in a social network , a person selling Mew, Mewtwo , and other legendary Pokemon . I was already on Github , found the necessary software , but it would not work as it should . It just makes the appearance of the whole , rather than the rat you will have Mew , instead of the 10 levels you will have only 99. And you will see it. The program is complex and needs to set up your computer and phone, and so do the certification . So. How to do this? What is this software? I know one thing , it's in the packets from the server . Its not prank or fake...he sells it.
MPGH my favorite forum . I believe in your strength !

The other day I saw an ad in a social network , a person selling Mew, Mewtwo , and other legendary Pokemon . I was already on Github , found the necessary software , but it would not work as it should . It just makes the appearance of the whole , rather than the rat you will have Mew , instead of the 10 levels you will have only 99. And you will see it. The program is complex and needs to set up your computer and phone, and so do the certification . So. How to do this? What is this software? I know one thing , it's in the packets from the server . Its not prank or fake...he sells it.
MPGH my favorite forum . I believe in your strength !

