QuestionCustom iPhone Cases?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Custom iPhone Cases?
Do you guys know of any good places that lets you customize an iPhone case?

I tried Skin It but the image was super stretched which fucked up the quality. There's a lot of sites out there but IDK if they are worth the trouble.

Let me know if you guys know any places.
Vista Print is probably the cheapest way to do this but; there are more out there above "caseapp" or "casetify"
Instead of a case, why not use skins? They keep the phone slim while making the phone more gripping.
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Instead of a case, why not use skins? They keep the phone slim while making the phone more gripping.
If you drop it, you're fucked.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
If you drop it, you're fucked.
True that....typical Apple Quality.
Dbrand is the best.
Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Dbrand is the best.
I never said I was interested in skins. I need a case.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I never said I was interested in skins. I need a case.

I haven't purchase a custom iPhone case before, but my friend said that "Zazzle" is good. He bought 15 cases from it before.
http://www.zazzle.com/custom/cases
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I never said I was interested in skins. I need a case.
DIY noob. https://www.amazon.com/CellEver-Clea...+iphone+6+case then use dbrand to have a preset vinyl or find somewhere which will make yours.

Source: Been reppin no case since 07.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?