(release) prox32's dream hack

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
(release) prox32's dream hack
i made this non of it is leeched but pls say thank you wen u get it i am going to remove this link in 10 minutes or so, so be quick and dl it now i added a ss of the build up to this hack to prove its not leeched

edit: just to say if i see more downloads than thanks im removing the link quiker and i put in a ss of the hack

link removed
hackers dream v2.bmpattachment deleted · 186 downloads before removal
downloaded looks nice looks familiar is it workin allright and undetected
Quote Originally Posted by bertthesnurt View Post
downloaded looks nice looks familiar is it workin allright and undetected
read the post noob im in th emood for dum ass questions that have alredy been answerd
Got it! Thanks man, if i could, i would give u lots of respect-points.
I'll test it in a few minutes.
Nice Hack!

I finally got one before the link was removed. Wo0t!
I'll play around with it tomorrow. I'm going to bed in a few.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim09 View Post
Nice Hack!

I finally got one before the link was removed. Wo0t!
I'll play around with it tomorrow. I'm going to bed in a few.
i w8ed for u to get it as in my last 10 min release u sed u never get anythin lol np m8
OMG it works only for 20 mins then its all over u get banned then even with your *Vip WrHax Bypass*

my conclusion about this hack = DETECTED
20 minutes? Thats kinda fast...
Quote Originally Posted by Jumpaz1 View Post
OMG it works only for 20 mins then its all over u get banned then even with your *Vip WrHax Bypass*

my conclusion about this hack = DETECTED

Ummmm..... We are NOT **********!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Go bitch to them about that. It's not our problem if their stuff is shit.

Also, the hack IS detected. He told you. The Bypass would fix that. But you got a shitpass from a shitty spammer site. So you earned that ban.
how to download this hack?
thnxxxxxxxxx
This Shit Really Workingggggggg :]
ty dude
link?
thnx but where is the link?

Edit:THnx thnx thnx :]
this is detected use a bypass
Thanks for the warning, will have to find a working bypass then... Most of them are shitty things that dont work...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?