Breach Team Hack

Posts 196–210 of 352 · Page 14 of 24
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpunk View Post
When i get to game loading screen ( after login screen) CA just crashes, is this hack patched?
Yeah, unfortunately it is.
It's patched? Works for me(Somewhat). I just put on the settings I just want to use then play a game, menu is gone, but hacks are still on. Yay. xD
it works fine in all but in like 5 mins into starting to play combat arms it shuts down on me. pm me plz to help i wud really apreciate it
I havent tried this hack in a while, is it seriously patched?

It occasionally crashed my game at the login screen i dunno

IT STILL WORKS ON VISTA 32 BIT...
It says missing d3dx9_42 but i downloaded it and then it still says missing d3dx9_42
no one really cares.
I have XP. Loads and then it closes...FML and XP
can someoen hlep em plz no amtetr what injecter i use comabt arms always closes otu when i get to serverlist/after logs
i inject but nothign happens when i press insert...
yay! finaly a hack that works! thankz guy
Tested on Vista 32 bit Works Good Job
i have always had problems with injecting hacks with windows 7 so if someone can please help me get this hack to work i would be very apreciative
windows 7.....
Posts 196–210 of 352 · Page 14 of 24
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us