Breach Team Hack
whats this thing about ? o.o
Thanks it works
i dont think this hack works for win xp
The menu disappears after a game which suks, but i think you should add the respawn hack u and helicopter made and put that in the menu.
i ahve to keep reinstalling combat arms because ti says fils are corupt...
does this work for ca eu as well?
where can i download d3d9_42.dll
ive had no problem with this, using vista home premium with pix injector
crashes my game 

I use this hack, it works preetty good.
One problem. I don't know if this is for everyone.
When I open the menu it only works for the first game then the menu stops working but the hacks still work. Other than that its a very good hack, thank you.
One problem. I don't know if this is for everyone.
When I open the menu it only works for the first game then the menu stops working but the hacks still work. Other than that its a very good hack, thank you.
works for vista 32
dotn work for windows 7
Detour is detected so it unhook the menu after a game( when it finds it)
I will explain it to you guys like a baby
1. Get a good injector(i use FaithDev)
2. Get d3dx9_42.dll here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...x9_-files.html
3.Put this in your combat arms folder
4.Run FaithDev as admin(for vista i dunno bout rest)
5.Turn off User Account Control(using Control Panel)
6.I think thats it, just inject and enjoy.
1. Get a good injector(i use FaithDev)
2. Get d3dx9_42.dll here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...x9_-files.html
3.Put this in your combat arms folder
4.Run FaithDev as admin(for vista i dunno bout rest)
5.Turn off User Account Control(using Control Panel)
6.I think thats it, just inject and enjoy.
This thread is closed for replies.
