Patched, d/c after 3seconds
Breach Team Hack
Its not patched xD
I play with this everyday... i'm pretty sure its not patched. If its "patched" for people post it here and we will update it.
And menu will disappear... but we are trying to fix it. (CrossHair Won't)
I play with this everyday... i'm pretty sure its not patched. If its "patched" for people post it here and we will update it.
And menu will disappear... but we are trying to fix it. (CrossHair Won't)
I inject it, and everything is fine, but just when combat arms opens it closes,right before the login screen appears..let me know what to do to fix
I think you should update the hack, it seems detected somewhat for a lot of people
Edit: I fixed it, ran, i put compatibility mode for perx+ combatarms and ran both as administrator, working great! People with this issue try this suggestion
Edit: I fixed it, ran, i put compatibility mode for perx+ combatarms and ran both as administrator, working great! People with this issue try this suggestion
it goes awaay after 1~2 games using that mathod >.> but gj
Thanks for this hack it works great
would be really nice if you could fix the menu not appearing after first match and no recoil would make this the best pub hack out there
THANKS AGAIN
would be really nice if you could fix the menu not appearing after first match and no recoil would make this the best pub hack out there
THANKS AGAIN
i get an error when i try to inject. This program cant start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing from your computer.
To all peoples with d3dx9_42.dll get it here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...x9_-files.html
Try running the injector as admin.
oughta sticky that guy. He helps a lot.
Don't triple post please.
And same thing as D3Dho0ker. The menu and hacks go away 1-2 games.
And same thing as D3Dho0ker. The menu and hacks go away 1-2 games.
meh. its ok , there are alot of these <.>
Lol i wish people would stop posting the same hacks for every single patch!! Can't someone post A aimbot!?! COME ON!
This thread is closed for replies.
