Outdated[Undetected] CSGO-Knife-Gun Skin Changer v1.1.7

Posts 1–15 of 168 · Page 1 of 12
[Undetected] CSGO-Knife-Gun Skin Changer v1.1.7
Features:




"Weapon:" and "Knife:" - Select what weapon/knife's skin you will change.
"Skin" - The custom skin/paint kit you want.
"Name:" - The custom name you want. ( Works like a Name Tag )
"StatTrak" - Enables/Disables the kill counter. ( You can set how many kills to display under this checkbox )
"Seed:" - The seed used to generate the skin. ( Play around with this for skins like Case Hardened )
"Wear:" - The weapon's exterior quality.
-------"As float" - Be more precise with the weapon's exterior quality. ( 0.f being the best and 1.f being the worst )
"Slot:" - The sticker slot you want to edit.
"Name:" - The sticker name you want.
"Wear:" - The sticker's scratchiness.


Screenshots:






How to use this:





Get an Injector *I've been using Extreme Injector*
Go into the game and click "~" to open up the console
And just wait for it to say "Injected"




F.A.Q:
1q. Can I get VAC banned for using this?
1a. Always assume that you will get VAC banned for using a public cheat.

2q. Can others see my skins/knife/stickers?
2a. No.

3q. I'm getting the VAC Authentication error. What can I do in order to fix it?
3a. Try using a different injector than the one you're currently using.




Virus Scans:




CSGO_Skinchanger_MPGH_mpgh.net.zip167 KB · 2,644 downloads 1/56 malicious
Thank you for the post however the download wont work
Approved.


Use at your OWN risk.
Quote Originally Posted by WTFcsgonice View Post
How to use this stuff?
How to use this:





Get an Injector *I've been using Extreme Injector*
Go into the game and click "~" to open up the console
And just wait for it to say "Injected"
how i fix vac authentication error ?
Can you give me Injector Extreme download address, I can not find, thank you
Game crash after hitting HOME
Good job. Looks good
Very nice! Works perfectly, but I hope I won't get banned for this .-.

Notice: You have to use the Weapons without real Skins in order to use the "hacked" Skins.
Why inject CSGO will make the game stop running?
Is anyone using it the whole time? Would want to know if there is a quite high chance to get banned, because I don't own a 2nd account to test the chance of getting banned
Well i got vacced on my main using while using Extreme Injector,so if any1 finds a good injector what doesnt give u a vac ban please share with us
Is it visible to everyone on a server?
Quote Originally Posted by amir3277 View Post
Is it visible to everyone on a server?
OP posted that others CAN NOT see the skins.

Also this 'hack' is pretty dumb, you can just change your skins client-sided if you really want see those skins. No other real player will see your skins anyway, so it's pointless, but hey that is my opinion.
Posts 1–15 of 168 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?