ArtChannel Art Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Channel Art Request
Hey whats up every one!, My youtube channel is @ youtube.ca/produde0 , my channel art is outdated and Im willing to start fresh with a complete name change and more dedicated hard work to be put into my channel and it can all begin if someone would be generous enough to help me out with a Channel art. If possible for free. Please and thank you,

If interested please contact by replying to this post or add my on Skype @produde01
Quote Originally Posted by TheBenefactor View Post
Hey whats up every one!, My youtube channel is @ youtube.ca/produde0 , my channel art is outdated and Im willing to start fresh with a complete name change and more dedicated hard work to be put into my channel and it can all begin if someone would be generous enough to help me out with a Channel art. If possible for free. Please and thank you,

If interested please contact by replying to this post or add my on Skype @produde01
I'll make sure to add you.
Tell me your new name, and I can send you few drafts
Quote Originally Posted by UKrefund View Post
Tell me your new name, and I can send you few drafts
I changed my name to TheBenefactor, could you add me on Skype at : produde01 so we could discuss? thanks


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
I'll make sure to add you.

Sent you a request on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by TheBenefactor View Post


I changed my name to TheBenefactor, could you add me on Skype at : produde01 so we could discuss? thanks


- - - Updated - - -




Sent you a request on Skype
I can't check it now. I'll make sure to add you back once I get home.
Added you on Skype!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?