PostBot walking speed

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Bot walking speed
I would like to know more about you guy's experience with different speeds. I currently run my bot with 50 KM/H (Around 31 MPH) and was curious, how fast can we go without bringing the suspicions too high?

I know some might say '' dude just use common sense / Logic'' but the good ol' trial and error is the best way to optimize things

thanks for everyone that helps out and feel free to discuss
It's unlikely for you get banned for travelling at 50km/h.
In fact, 80km/h would not be suspicious either, but being realistic your speed is already good enough.
If you teleport, however, then you are more likely to get soft banned than going at a certain speed.
Just think of how fast you would normally drive.
which speed i can hatch eggs on it ?:P if i am running with bot ^^
Quote Originally Posted by boraq0000 View Post
which speed i can hatch eggs on it ?:P if i am running with bot ^^
Walking speed. Preferably under 17km/h.
I would normally use a spoof for those.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Walking speed. Preferably under 17km/h.
I would normally use a spoof for those.
how i spoof it ?:P and thank u for applying me
Quote Originally Posted by boraq0000 View Post
how i spoof it ?:P and thank u for applying me
You can use the nox player or bluestacks.
Personally I use bluestacks on my computer.
You can use the fake gps app and walk with W, A, S, D on the Pokemon Go app.
Bluestacks is an android simulator for Windows.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


You can use the nox player or bluestacks.
Personally I use bluestacks on my computer.
You can use the fake gps app and walk with W, A, S, D on the Pokemon Go app.
Bluestacks is an android simulator for Windows.

Im using nox and i cant use WASD keys for me to walk,is it working in bluestacks?
Quote Originally Posted by DoomedBlocks View Post
Im using nox and i cant use WASD keys for me to walk,is it working in bluestacks?
Bluestacks works perfectly fine for me.
Haven't used Nox though
Just a word of recommendation.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


You can use the nox player or bluestacks.
Personally I use bluestacks on my computer.
You can use the fake gps app and walk with W, A, S, D on the Pokemon Go app.
Bluestacks is an android simulator for Windows.
oh ok thanks for reply
I usually leave mine at 70-80 km/h and I have yet to be soft-banned. It's been working out, so I've been pretty happy with the results
Yet to be soft banned on 180 km/h lol
I can highly recommend NOX over bluestacks.
Before this ban wave i set the speed limit to 300km/h xD, but now i set the speed limit to 6.1-7.2 km/h
It doesn't really matter what your config is. Your account automatically gets flagged whenever you use a bot and will be banned.

Tried 5km/h for only 3 hours a day and got banned within a week.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us