OutdatedFastest Pokemon Go Bot- 250 up to 1 million Exp/h

Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by brianknoop View Post
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

how can i download it ??
You need to wait until a mod approves the attachment.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


You need to wait until a mod approves the attachment.
yet there are so many thanks :^) that smelly smell
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


yet there are so many thanks :^) that smelly smell
People just press download and thanks, because 99% here are leechers.
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
????
i'm trying to run this bot but all is does is update my inventory someone help :O
Approved, report back results.
I have error - Task crashed or canceled
Quote Originally Posted by KoolSavas1995 View Post
Task crashed or canceled....
Maybe you got a softban try to use a quickspin tool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


You need to wait until a mod approves the attachment.
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Afroist1234 View Post
Maybe you got a softban try to use a quickspin tool

- - - Updated - - -



What do you mean?
All my bots just stopped working, I think the servers might be hiccuping or down temporarily. Incoming posts prolly.

I thought I just had too many open but I guess not. Is there a limit on how many I can have open BTW?
Quote Originally Posted by mo11y View Post
All my bots just stopped working, I think the servers might be hiccuping or down temporarily. Incoming posts prolly.

I thought I just had too many open but I guess not. Is there a limit on how many I can have open BTW?
same here...
Same as everyone else Task cancelled or crashed
Blocking Issues:

The .NET Framework 4.6.2 is not supported on this operating system.


i'm using Win 7 Sp1.. any solution ??
Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?