I Need Help to Update My Bot!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help to Update My Bot!
Hello, i'm begginer, and i dont know how I can update my Bot

First of all, i'm playing a game Like "Tibia" and i was using a Bot to leveling to me, and the game update, i cant use the Bot again, and i Need update it.
I was reading in Google, and saw that i'll need the Adress... to use OllyDbg, for change BotAdress... I need a help, step by step, like how find Adress or something else, if anybody help me i'll be so grateful! Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by leopirchio View Post
Hello, i'm begginer, and i dont know how I can update my Bot

First of all, i'm playing a game Like "Tibia" and i was using a Bot to leveling to me, and the game update, i cant use the Bot again, and i Need update it.
I was reading in Google, and saw that i'll need the Adress... to use OllyDbg, for change BotAdress... I need a help, step by step, like how find Adress or something else, if anybody help me i'll be so grateful! Thanks
Have you tried googling "ce pointer scan tutorial"?
I suggest you do your research. Heck you can even find a ton of tuts here on MPGH. / sigh
the city in your tracker thing is 2 minutes from me lol
If you don't have the source it will be really complicated for a beginner to update this bot.
you can either use Cheat Engine to find the static address or IDA to find the signature to find the static address
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?