Nexon account info

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon account info
Ok here is my problem, when I made my Nexon account I forgot what I set the birth date to, and I lost my P/W and cant get a new one with out the BIRTH DATE So does anyone know any cracks, hacks, etc? that I could use?
PLEASE HELP ME, Its CSM by god.....
I have played around with making a B-day Cracker, It has been patched, I tried everything I could (trust me) So I'm not sure if there is another way, but I say your Screwed
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I have played around with making a B-day Cracker, It has been patched, I tried everything I could (trust me) So I'm not sure if there is another way, but I say your Screwed
Well I have heard of a few ways to get a reset email (harassing nexon etc) that have worked so that is what i'll try next, hopefully some1 will make another b-day cracker
Do you have the email to the account??? I know how to get last name tho but if u have email u can get pass reset
Quote Originally Posted by Dested View Post
Do you have the email to the account??? I know how to get last name tho but if u have email u can get pass reset
I have the email addy, and the last name ( my own lol). So how do I do it? plz help
Just make another one. If the account was that great or meant anything at all to you you'd remember. That is if the account is even yours.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Just make another one. If the account was that great or meant anything at all to you you'd remember. That is if the account is even yours.
For one this is "MY" Account. For two it does mean alot to me. For three is was keyloged. And finally for four I enter 8 random birthdated and the 8th was correct I have my account back, even though someone spent all my NX...
Hey man i dont know if you have got the account back or not... but i recently found a birthdate hacker... Im sort of noobie around here so im not sure how I would go around getting that to you... ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?