The weapons I would use for Mutant Mode

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
The weapons I would use for Mutant Mode
Hey guys, first there are new weapons this patch and here are the ones that I would use to take a 'little' care of Mutants, I'll still update this when I find more weapons, because right now there are two weapons TBA- To be announced but still these are the ones I would use if I was a Mutant or soldier:
Spike-Infuse with mutant-making nanotechnology
Grenade- A bug-bomb for Mutants.... "FOR" Mutants, I think u know what i mean (wink wink)
XM8-Adv- Slay Mutants with style, oh yea!!
M60 Adv- I just saw this today, more bullets.... you'll need them! I'm so buying this if i have enough lol
This mode will be on Crossfire on Wednesday, which hopefully I have off school cuz in Michigan, there will be a snow storm on Wednesday so I wanna stay home, REALLY!!!!
And please please thank me
Yo dawg xD stop making threads about guns in mutation mode there is about 30 threads about it
Thompson/Kriss/M60 i will use all that
Awm/Tommy/Ak-Gold/M60
...yet a nother "witch wepen is best" poll..wont u guys stop posting this kind of stuff?

on topic:and thing that shots fast
m60 anaconda bug bomb @_@
How do you know that is gonna be on wednesday?
Quote Originally Posted by Mudka View Post
How do you know that is gonna be on wednesday?
You can read it at crossfire forums...
best thing is to take a good gun wit nice accuracy n power......n glitch sumwhere n sit peacefully to kill d zombie:P
para poder jugar el motant es preferible tener la m60 por q si no se te acaban la balas rapido es como jugar crossfire chinese y para matar a los zombie mas rapido pegarle en la cabeza ya q saba 200 hp de solo una bala
i ll use only weapon i have ak47 ... im kind a poor and no money for new shit ... so stop bitching all of u will use only weapons that they have ... :> ffs
Me M60-Adv and Bug bomb...
IF u have 50k GP in crossfire, buy RPK when the updated release the Mutants out. U should buy RPK. Why ?Cuz its got a lot of ammo and less recoil.
I'm gonna buy 1 . Hehe RPK RULE!!!!!!!!!
the thing is u ll buy those guns ony for zombie mode?? will u play other games?? -.-
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?