PostOutdatedMW3 Aesir Cheats Public (Aimbot, Massive Kill, Non host god mode & more features)

Posts 31–45 of 368 · Page 3 of 25
Works perfectly you little beauty
Quote Originally Posted by rbsanimations View Post
am i supposed to inject dll or not?
open mw3 then open the hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigblackmichael View Post
How do i use pull up the settings menu
INsert button or laptop fn idk for laptop..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hornsbyboy View Post
Works perfectly you little beauty
ikr mate beut hack m9 memers lal.
Quote Originally Posted by FaZeRedDead View Post
wasn't approved
lol pls. If it wasn't approved you wouldn't be able to download it.
Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
lol pls. If it wasn't approved you wouldn't be able to download it.
You can still download your own attachments if there not approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


You can still download your own attachments if there not approved.
That's not logical, if the file already has over 400+ downloads it would be approved lmao considering the comments asking for help etc.
Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
That's not logical, if the file already has over 400+ downloads it would be approved lmao considering the comments asking for help etc.
I know it's approved. But I was saying if it wasn't approved you could still download it.
OP can always download there attachments when not approved.
Quote Originally Posted by ThePCModder View Post
How Did You Fix IT??? PLS TELL ME
The first step into solving a problem is noticing a problem. But you never told me what the problem is, therefore I can't help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kakoskakos2 View Post
can u add the dll for tekno version 1.4.382 thanks
Haven't been active much now days since I'm quitting, I'll release the bots I have after donations come in. CoD6, CoD4, and maybe even the black ops series.
Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
Haven't been active much now days since I'm quitting,
Not going to tell him you didn't code this?
can u add the dll for tekno version 1.4.382 thanks
hey when i download it i dont get the 4d3.rar file and when i join a game it crashes could someone please help me with this problem
Quote Originally Posted by CyperNotiXCore View Post
nice hack ^^

and nice Voice Changer haha
It's not a voice changer and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by D3.-Starh<3 View Post
Why don't you people read D: it's false, and if you don't want to use it I also have the dll.
My iw5mp.exe has stoped working everytime i us this cheat why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


You can still download your own attachments if there not approved.
Can you help me my iw5mp.exe chrashs everytime i run this
Posts 31–45 of 368 · Page 3 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?