Outdated[UPDATED]PokeBot 4.2 [GUI][NEW API]
Thanks for the share mate!
No pokestop
working fine.
nice brooooo
If I change Max Pokeballs to 0. It still tries to catch Pokemon with "ItemPokeball" and cannot catch a Pokemon
EDIT: When Max Pokeballs is set for example to 50, only then it can catch..
TLDR; It doesnt use GreaterPokeballs etc. when its out of Pokeballs?
EDIT: When Max Pokeballs is set for example to 50, only then it can catch..
TLDR; It doesnt use GreaterPokeballs etc. when its out of Pokeballs?
I can hit pokestops but can't catch pokemons. Any reason?
Edit: Hmm, seems like whenever bot uses great or ultra ball it doesn't have trouble catching it, but everytime it tries to use pokeballs pokemon escape.
How to not use pokeballs? I said don't keep any.
Edit2: Somehow it started catching now, so ok i guess.
Edit: Hmm, seems like whenever bot uses great or ultra ball it doesn't have trouble catching it, but everytime it tries to use pokeballs pokemon escape.
How to not use pokeballs? I said don't keep any.
Edit2: Somehow it started catching now, so ok i guess.
thank you!! i'm pushing 150k xp/hr with this on a level 30 account right now
Some reason the bot can't find pokestops on my one account. (No pokestops found in XXXXm).
I checked on bluestacks and I'm not softbanned or banned in any other way because I can catch pokemon/manually grab pokestops.
User error or code error?
I checked on bluestacks and I'm not softbanned or banned in any other way because I can catch pokemon/manually grab pokestops.
User error or code error?
looks cool
What is the best Place and config for EXP using PokeBot, please...
I am also having the error of no pokestops within 5000m.
is there any way to change the IP on this bot? TIA
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats[UPDATED]PokeBot4[GUI][NEW API]
67 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools[HOT]Iphone Injector Version 1!!!!Cool GUI [New Code]
9 CrossFire DiscussionsWho know how to update my window7 32bit to new 64bit?
3 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsNeV3RFoREv3R injector | New GUI | New Theme | New Color | New Beautiful desgin |
17 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFor all the people who dont look at CA updates - 3/25 Patch Notes - New NX Supply Cas
5
