Cross-Bot IP Bans
So over various GitHub Pokemon Go Bot "Issues" it seems a lot of people are becoming IP banned be it just one bot or multiple, while so people have found refuge in using a proxy now a lot of people using proxies are getting IP banned still. VPN's seem to still be working because it actually changes your IP address, but when using a VPN I've found my internet speed suffers greatly.
Is anyone else seeing a pattern with all of this, is Niantic possibly doing something about all the botters and spoofers? Who knows... all I know is a lot of people are getting IP banned, and I mean A LOT.
Is anyone else seeing a pattern with all of this, is Niantic possibly doing something about all the botters and spoofers? Who knows... all I know is a lot of people are getting IP banned, and I mean A LOT.

