HelpIP Soft Bans.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
IP Soft Bans.
How many accounts can I use on a single IP, I have heard that Only 1 account should be used on one IP but me and my brother have an account each on our phones, So will i get IP soft banned for running just one bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Wield View Post
How many accounts can I use on a single IP, I have heard that Only 1 account should be used on one IP but me and my brother have an account each on our phones, So will i get IP soft banned for running just one bot?
Right now, a safe guess would be just 1. Been running Necrobot for the past 10 hours with no problems.
Only stopped working when there was an update. I noticed I only get softbanned/ip banned on my Necrobot when Haxton is also running.
Now I have Haxton running on a different computer with a different IP and everything seems fine.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us