Scammer warning Skype simon.eriksson112

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Scammer warning Skype simon.eriksson112
Just want to give warning that this user *His skype* simon.eriksson112 is active, he has mutiple banned mpgh accounts. I knew he was a scammer but I wanted to play along and take his money, but obviously I knew he wouldnt really have it since he tried to scam $18 from me.

[2:50:17 PM] Smurfen<3: hello
[2:53:09 PM] Xiolest ...: hi
[2:53:27 PM] Smurfen<3: still Selling csgo accs+
[2:53:45 PM] Xiolest ...: I have an LE smurf thats $18 btc
[2:54:13 PM] Smurfen<3: yea i want that
[2:54:27 PM] Xiolest ...: k just need to verify where you found me on?
[2:54:39 PM] Smurfen<3: i saw you on mpgh
[2:55:27 PM] Xiolest ...: alright cool, can you just post a comment here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1152835 staying that you're talking to me now
[2:55:59 PM] Smurfen<3: yes i talking to you
[2:56:38 PM] Smurfen<3: i dont got a mpgh acc i using a nother forum calld 7 gaming
[2:58:29 PM] Xiolest ...: well I advise to create one so in the future if there is any attempted scams on you, you're able to report it
[2:59:14 PM] Smurfen<3: ok but idont want to go first its ik ok if i can loggin to it first? cuz i mean if i should scam you
[2:59:20 PM] Smurfen<3: you can just lock the acc
[2:59:55 PM] Xiolest ...: No, will not do that, you not having an mpgh account me going first puts me at risk and you as suspicious
Plus I already traced you to multiple banned mpgh accounts that were scammers

After that he blocked me, just giving warning to always make the buyer post a comment on your thread to prove who they are.
Thank you for warning...
Added me too, he wanted me to go first. so the same situation
thanks for warning all these scumbags
Kid added me too,scammer 100%


[14:15:39] Abid Ultra: why is it cheap
[14:15:59] SmurfenYouKnow: cuz i got the account from me friend and i want csgo cuz idont play Overwatch
[14:16:00] Abid Ultra: I find it hard to believe someone would spend 60$ and sell it for 10
[14:16:10] Abid Ultra: okay
[14:16:14] Abid Ultra: reply to this thread
[14:16:15] Abid Ultra: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1156996
[14:16:19] Abid Ultra: with your skype id
[14:16:50] SmurfenYouKnow: why? i mean i can give you a stolen account if you want! or make higher price! i mean i wana help you!
[14:16:59] Abid Ultra: dude
[14:17:01] Abid Ultra: I want to know
[14:17:04] Abid Ultra: who you are on mpgh
[14:17:13] Abid Ultra: that is whyx
[14:17:52] SmurfenYouKnow: yea and i dont got a mpgh account! cuz i using reddit!
Thanks for the warning.
Yeah, user wanted to sell a $20 amazon gift card to me for $9. Thought it was too good to be to true so I passed. Then he sent out a message to all his contacts today saying he sells almost everything. Kid told me he had 450+ high balance sam's club accounts.
Yup he just scammed me too
Open a scam report please, if enough proof is provided.
He scammed me to
Pardon if I posted this a not so old report thread (still open though) but I just want to relate mine because he attempted to scam me (see attachments).
Screenshot_2.png229 KB · 10 downloads
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?