Request: Normal char to viper
Hey, i was wondering if someone could make a viper mod ...... I really like how the character looks...(boobs)
. But if its to hard then dont even bother im just saying if someone can do it... do it please! I like the specialists and it would be nice to have a mod for it.




To restate.. Turn the normal chick character the one with brown hair.. into codename viper.... or a vest into viper either one..thanks.
~noah




. But if its to hard then dont even bother im just saying if someone can do it... do it please! I like the specialists and it would be nice to have a mod for it.




To restate.. Turn the normal chick character the one with brown hair.. into codename viper.... or a vest into viper either one..thanks.
~noah






. Just look at the dam default girls boobs, and if that doesn't satisfy you, look up some porn.