Unlock hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Unlock hack
As everybody knows the BC2 PC Beta needs Unlock Hack. So I ask:
Make a hack(unlocker), please. I( and many other players) will be very grateful.
Or even the detailed tutorial.
I don't think unlock hacks are possible for this game.

MW2 is a whore with no address. Do what you like.

BC2 is more like the daughter of a cop. Can't do much.


All information is stored on EA's servers so rank/unlock hack isn't possible as far as I know.. You will be able to get aim/wall/ESP hacks like most games and maybe texture/sound hacks once people figure out how to edit the contents of the .fbrb data files.

I don't know the potential of injecting .dlls into game .exes but I doubt you can make an unlock hack by doing so(?).
well unlocking would be nice but since its only a beta and there are things that ain't locked up yet its gonna be a problem..
Lets say you get a hack and unlock all things... That way you can use all stuff that is not possible cause of the level restriction and such.. And some ppl will notice that... That will cause in a patch so its not possible anymore and you to get a ban..
Wait until its released.. they chk less then ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Raener View Post
I don't think unlock hacks are possible for this game.

MW2 is a whore with no address. Do what you like.

BC2 is more like the daughter of a cop. Can't do much.
.
Wise words man, are you a hippie?
Yeah just like on MW2 Getting all classes with all weapons and attachments would be SO awesome, especially on a game like this xD
Some Hackers say that it's IMPOSSIBLE to make a eXperience Points hack
We will see, and look at what happens when the full game comes out. I hope the best
Be Patient a good coder will come along and hack it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us