SoldSelling RING OF DECADES - $2 Each - Sets of 8 ONLY

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Selling RING OF DECADES - $2 Each - Sets of 8 ONLY
Selling the brand new Ring of Decades!
I have very limited stock of these.
I'm very trusted, so trading is risk free.
Not going first!
PayPal only, however I may accept certain giftcards


I sell in sets of 8 only! All items are pre-loaded on organized mules so delivery is instant.
Deals done on SKYPE Only
Add me on skype here: KrazyShank on Skype


I ONLY sell in bundles of 8:
8x Ring of Decades - $16

Proof:
Added more stock for tomorrow
"limited stock"
Will buy some later today when theres money on my paypal
Quote Originally Posted by CursedFire View Post
Will buy some later today when theres money on my paypal
Ok, I'll be on again in 8-10 hrs
Hello, was wondering if you take gamestop gift card? Also do you have any deals where its not on mules?
0xbae damn Deca are on point with these new items, DECAdes

32 though? already, glws 0.0
BACK IN STOCK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought 8 from his site. No problem whatsoever
bumpppppppppppppppppp
bought 8 skins from his site no problem. still waiting for the replacement of 8 decade rings since the account got banned.
Bumpppppppplll

Also been in contact with above user today
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?