Failed to get data from server? (I may have some points)

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by epicbottt View Post
"281/250"
You're joking right ?
No he's not joking, i had 1150/250 on my smurf account.. just make an account and bot it without logging in on your phone and set no item limits, and no i don't have any proof cause my acc is permabanned
Quote Originally Posted by affe2626 View Post
No he's not joking, i had 1150/250 on my smurf account.. just make an account and bot it without logging in on your phone and set no item limits, and no i don't have any proof cause my acc is permabanned
yep im not joking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
I think you might be on to something here. I tested some calls to the server with the API and I was able to login, but when I tried to request the inventory it returned a response, but it seemed that the response is unhandled that's why all of the bots are crashing.

EDIT: Same thing happens with request inventory. But you are still able to move. I'm going to test to see if you can get pokestops.
yeah if we can do some calls with the API, maybe we can make the account stable again.
How to fix "Failed to get game data from the server"
As the title says, here's how to fix it:

1. Close the app and turn on airplane mode.
2. Open up the app and an error should pop-up, saying "No internet connectivity."
3. Use your phone's notification bar to remove airplane mode, without closing the app.
4. Once a "Sign out" button appears, you should tap it before the game loads.
5. Now just try to log back into your account and you should be fine.

I dunno if it will work for everybody, but in my case it worked, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully you found this helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by Skullheaven View Post
As the title says, here's how to fix it:

1. Close the app and turn on airplane mode.
2. Open up the app and an error should pop-up, saying "No internet connectivity."
3. Use your phone's notification bar to remove airplane mode, without closing the app.
4. Once a "Sign out" button appears, you should tap it before the game loads.
5. Now just try to log back into your account and you should be fine.

I dunno if it will work for everybody, but in my case it worked, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully you found this helpful.
In iphone is not possible..
Quote Originally Posted by Skullheaven View Post
As the title says, here's how to fix it:

1. Close the app and turn on airplane mode.
2. Open up the app and an error should pop-up, saying "No internet connectivity."
3. Use your phone's notification bar to remove airplane mode, without closing the app.
4. Once a "Sign out" button appears, you should tap it before the game loads.
5. Now just try to log back into your account and you should be fine.

I dunno if it will work for everybody, but in my case it worked, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully you found this helpful.
my pokemon app crash after 5.
stuck at loading
Quote Originally Posted by Skullheaven View Post
I dunno if it will work for everybody, but in my case it worked, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, hopefully you found this helpful.
I have a stuck loading screen after selecting to login with Google.
Im getting the same after using Necrobot
Nah, I've used bots and I get more then I'm suppose to have in my inventory or pokemons and I transfer bad pokemons if I have more then I'm suppose to have or if I have more of in my inventory and then 3 days later I got the error message but in those 3 days I didn't use any bots
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?