bios password generator?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
bios password generator?
hello meine freunden,

I`ve got an dell laptop with a bios password on it... cant boot to usb/cd/dvd and stuff..
I was wondering if there is a password generator crack or sum?
This laptop is legal its not stolen, my friend have a webshop and he buy old marketing laptops clean them and sell again.
I bought this one really cheap from him and he said good luck.. whaha.

anyone who could help me?

what I`ve done:
every password on the internet
acronis
get out the battery
get out the HDD to put windows on it and putted it back... didnt work..


Oke pc pros hook me up.

I can pay 5 or 10$
Try spamming the password field with random shit until it gives you a message like "System Disabled 1234567-595B" or "This computer system, 1234567-595B ...etc" and post in this thread what the number code says.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us