SolvedCAnt send PM

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CAnt send PM
Hello!

I am member of this awesome community, but I have one problem:

I cant send private messages, even if I did activeted my account. Can somebody tell me why?

i have 10 posts and doesnt work
The site needs a while to update your status to Member Level 1.
Just be patient till you get the Member Level 1 tag.
Quote Originally Posted by poison3all View Post
Hello!

I am member of this awesome community, but I have one problem:

I cant send private messages, even if I did activeted my account. Can somebody tell me why?

i have 10 posts and doesnt work
You should be able to now cause you have the Member Level 1 tag
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?