SmileWTSMSDN Admin [Untouched]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
MSDN Admin [Untouched]
I've just got approved into Bizspark and found out It's not what I wished so decided to sell this.
Price: 150$ BTC
Add my skype: tonny.nguyen79
MSDN.PNG41 KB · 68 downloads
up for sale
how much did you pay for msdn account
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
how much did you pay for msdn account
you buy? add my skype
up for sale
up for sale
be very careful, this guy got scam rep on bitcointalk forum!
Quote Originally Posted by luka1987 View Post
be very careful, this guy got scam rep on bitcointalk forum!
don't lie to people. don't slander
Price: 135$ BTC
tonny.nguyen79 you have very bad rep becuase of scamming. You don't have msdn admins
Quote Originally Posted by luka1987 View Post
tonny.nguyen79 you have very bad rep becuase of scamming. You don't have msdn admins
Thank you guys for warning us, I got scammed a while back, someone claimed to be selling MSDN Admin and I actually got scammed for $70 btc. I won't be ever buying MSDN Accounts again unless the other person goes first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mckaizu View Post
SCAM ALERT
this tonny.nguyen
has it name all over the place!
don't ever deal with this guys!
You heard it here guys. Don't get scammed, thanks for letting us know bud.
SCAM ALERT
this tonny.nguyen
has it name all over the place!
don't ever deal with this guys!
Scammer alert! Thanks for the warning boys
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?