SolvedHOW TO USE QUEST AND SHOP ID GRABBERS

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HOW TO USE QUEST AND SHOP ID GRABBERS
May I know how to use Shop and Quest Grabbers. I need a little assistance in using them. Thanks!

Edit: I also need knowledge about Cell Grabber and Grab Cells Thanks!!
Quote Originally Posted by jsphrgns View Post
May I know how to use Shop and Quest Grabbers. I need a little assistance in using them. Thanks!

Edit: I also need knowledge about Cell Grabber and Grab Cells Thanks!!
A little confused by your question but I will try to cover everything.

If you're talking about this application by me: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1154235
 
Instructions
It only grabs a list of quests, there isn't a shop grabber at the moment.
1. Download the file
2. Unzip the file
3. Open the .exe file produced after unzipping
4. Wait for the game to load and log-in
5. Press "Get Quests" and wait for the list of quests to appear
6. Then press "Save" to save the list to your computer as a .txt file


If you just want to load a few quests/shops for basic use
 
Instructions
Find an old version of Le Bot, or any other trainer really.
1. Download the file
2. Unzip the file
3. Open the .exe file produced after unzipping
4. Wait for the game to load and log-in
5. Find the function to load a shop/quest, you can get shop/quest IDs by searching for lists in the forums


Finally, the Cell grabber is a tool used to teleport between cells on the map you're currently in. When you click on it, the current cells in that map will appear, and clicking on a certain cell will take you there.

Hopefully some of that helps... if you need more help then let me know, but some more detail in your question would be great if possible
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?