OutdatedGoManager

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
GoManager
GoManager
Credits: SLxTnT

With permission from the lead developer I decided to post this awesome bot here as well.
It's a very full fledged bot that contains anything you could want more or less.

I personally feel it does everything you could need from a bot.
It's easy to set up and very powerful.

Features:
► Multi-Account
► Proxy Support
► Auto Restart
► Sniping
► Auto - Transfer, Evolve, Recycle, Incubate & Lucky Egg
► Pokédex
► Counters- XP/h, Pokéstops & Caught Pokémon
► Logs - Transfer, Caught pokemon & Pokéstops
► Lists - Egg, Inventory & Candy
► Keep track of how many Pokémon you've caught
► Keep track of how many Pokéstops you've visited
There's more and it's still developing.


I think you should give it a go.
 
Pictures




Features that may come soon:
Import Necro config
PokemonToSnipe after max level
Favorite settings
Fast settings
Fix RocketAPI task cancelled
Device info
Transfer by moveset
Export logs
Export json values
Import config over existing
Stop at "x" stops or "y" pokestops
Upgrade
Stop searching pokestops above "x" inventory space
Auto update





A/V:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1471157319/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4nk9h0ro8x
GoManagerRelease 1.1.5_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 914 downloads 4/62 malicious
Seems nice! Thanks for sharing
oh, need approval :c
seems good! Thanks
Can you run more accounts at one time ? :O O.o
Quote Originally Posted by MASAKR2 View Post
Can you run more accounts at one time ? :O O.o
Yes .
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Yes .
Omg bro really ? without risking an ip ban ? if yes the thank is deserved (for you)
Quote Originally Posted by MASAKR2 View Post
Omg bro really ? without risking an ip ban ? if yes the thank is deserved (for you)
Quote Originally Posted by sippi11032 View Post
can i add multiple accounts without getting ip banned?
I wouldn't take it to the advance, but I've been running at least two on the same IP for two hours now, but I use the bot carefully as I'm in no particular hurry to reach 40+. Anything above one per IP in terms of botting is always a risk.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I wouldn't take it to the advance, but I've been running at least two on the same IP for two hours now, but I use the bot carefully as I'm in no particular hurry to reach 40+. Anything above one per IP in terms of botting is always a risk.
after it will get aprov i willl try atleast 5 accs and will tell you btw what exp/h ?

edit:
i meant maximum exp/h you got
can i add multiple accounts without getting ip banned?
seems good! Thanks
notif this iwant this thanks for this bro wait for aprov
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us